ITS provides and supports a variety of conferencing solutions to help you collaborate with colleagues, whether they are located across campus or across the world.
- Audiovisual (AV) Service
ITS provides AV service for conference rooms on the UM-Ann Arbor campus, helping units design and build cost-effective solutions that are integrated with university infrastructure.
BlueJeans provides cloud-based conferencing with audio, video, and content sharing.
- Google Hangouts
Use Google Hangouts to chat, make voice and video calls, and share your screen. Hangouts are synced across devices, so you can start a Hangout on your computer and continue on another device.
- Adobe Connect
Adobe Connect is a web conferencing system that supports distributed meetings and training sessions with audio and video. It also allows desktop sharing, presentations, polling, and many more features.
- Health System employees can contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-936-8000 for assistance or questions.
- Campus employees whose units are members of the University of Michigan IT Asset Management (ITAM) also have access to Adobe Connect. ITAM customers can contact UmichITAM-Help@umich.edu or log in to the ITAM SharePoint Site for assistance or questions.
- Videoconferencing Room Systems
ITS makes videoconferencing easy with a range of videoconferencing room systems and services tailored to your unique needs—consultation, installation, training, and ongoing support. We can also register and/or support your unit's existing videoconferencing system.
- Videoconferencing Robots
ITS is investigating the benefits of videoconferencing robots. If your unit is interested in this new technology, we can consult, recommend brands, and connect unit robots to the university network.
If you have accessibility needs for videoconferencing:
- Students should contact the Knox Center for more information.
- Faculty & Staff should review Change in the Ability to Work for information.