- Administrative Services Building (ASB)
- Arbor Lakes (AL)
- Boyer Building
- Solution Zone
- Additional Locations
1009 Greene Street
Ann Arbor MI 48109-1432
ASB is across Hoover Street from the Boyer Building, near the Michigan Stadium.
Parking and Bus information
You will find a pay parking lot on Greene Street and meters down Hoover Street. See U-M Parking and Bus Services for nearby color-coded lots and the bus schedule. The U-M Commuter bus route includes a stop in front of the Administrative Service Building.
A valid Mcard will open exterior doors nights and weekends. A key opens the interior doors at ASB.
4251 Plymouth Road
Ann Arbor MI 48105-3640
Parking and Bus Information
You can park for free in the front lot off Earhart Road (recommended) or in the back lot off Whitehall Road. The entrance to the front lot is immediately to your right after you turn off Plymouth Road onto Earhart.
The entrance to the back lot is on your left after you turn of Plymouth Road onto Whitehall Road.
Note: If you have already turned onto Earhart Road, you do not have to return to Plymouth Road to get to the back lot. You can continue on Earhart Road and then turn right on Whitehall Road. The lot will be on the right.
See U-M Parking and Bus Services for the bus schedule. The UMHS Intercampus bus route includes a stop in front of the Arbor Lakes Building 3.
Arbor Lakes Visitor Entrance
A current Mcard will open the exterior doors at Arbor Lakes between 7 a.m.–5 p.m. on weekdays.
If you don't have an Mcard, enter Building 3 from the front parking lot through the visitors' entrance, where the security guard at the desk will be glad to give you information and directions.
If you park in the back and do not have an Mcard, you can enter at the Building 3 employee entrance or the Building 2 back entrance using an intercom. Notify the security guard that you would like to enter by pressing the button (unlabeled, but identifiable) on the intercom to activate the security camera. The guard will remotely unlock the door for you.
The lobby door in Building 3 and the suite doors are open from 7 a.m.–5 p.m. All other doors are locked 24/7; doors can be accessed with a valid Mcard.
201 E. Hoover Ave
Ann Arbor MI 48109-3704
The Boyer Building is across Hoover Street from ASB, near Michigan Stadium.
Parking and Bus Information
You will find a pay parking lot on Greene Street and meters down Hoover Street. In addition, you can park in the lot in front of Boyer if you have a Blue permit or Business Pass. See U-M Parking and Bus Services for nearby color-coded lots and the bus schedule. The U-M Commuter bus route includes a stop in front of the Administrative Service Building on Greene Street.
Access to Boyer is controlled by card readers. ITS staff have 24-hour access to the building using an Mcard. U-M visitors may access Boyer with a valid Mcard Monday–Friday, 7 a.m.–5 p.m.
A valid Mcard will open exterior doors nights and weekends at the Boyer Building.
950 Victors Way
Ann Arbor MI 48108-5317
The Solution Zone is at the end of Victors Way near Briarwood Mall.
Building Hours and Access
Access to the Solution Zone is controlled by card readers. ITS staff have 24-hour access to the building using an Mcard.
U-M visitors may access the Solution Zone using an Mcard Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- The Document Management and ImagingTeam and Business and Finance IT (BFIT) are located in Wolverine Tower on the 3rd floor. Wolverine Tower (also known as WoTo) is located at the corner of State Street and Eisenhower Parkway. Parking is free for two-hour periods.
- Neighborhood IT staff members are located on-site in the units that have transitioned to MiWorkspace.
- Computer Showcase stores and repair centers are located in the Michigan Union and Pierpont Commons.
- Like the Showcase, Campus Computing Sites has a website where you will find more information, including a map of all the "Sites" that provide computing facilities for students, faculty, and staff. Campus Computing Sites has offices in the basement of the School of Education Building.
- The Michigan Academic Computing Center (MACC) data facility in the Michigan Information Technology Center (MITC) also has its own website with visitor information.